All Saints GAC will host their annual Cúl Camp & Saffron Óg Camp starting Monday 1st July running until Friday 5th July.
We intend to set up an information stand at Monday Night training shortly, where interest for the camp will be registered. In the meantime information on camps can be found below.
Our camp this year will cater for all codes and genders.
The Cúl Camp will run from 10am-2.30pm each day and is for boys and girls from 6-13 years.
We are also running a Saffron Óg camp (10.30am–12.30pm each day) for children from the age of 4-6 years, which will be run by an Ulster Council Coach (Eoghan Gribben).
The cost for the week is as follows:
- Cúl Camp – 1 Child: £35. 2 Children: £65. 3-5 Children: £95. 6+ Children: £140. (Includes Kit Pack)
- Saffron Óg camp: £20 per child. (Includes Goody Pack)
Application forms for both camps can be found below.
Anyone interested in coaching at the camp can contact Micky on 07725 084341. The camps over the past few years have given our children and coaches exceptional enjoyment. The week gives the children and coaches a chance to give in-depth coaching of the skills of Gaelic Games in a relaxed manner.
Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps provide boys and girls – between the ages of 6 and 13 – with an action-packed and fun-filled week of activity during the summer holidays which revolves around maximising enjoyment and sustaining participant involvement in Gaelic Games.
Activities are GAME–BASED – a strong emphasis is placed on skill acquisition – and are organised in an age appropriate manner with a view to:
- optimising learning
- enhancing friendships
- improving physical & psychological well being
- promoting school and club links
KEY FEATURES ABOUT Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps:
- The camps are structured so that a different aspect of the game is worked on each day.
- The programme involves coaching specific skills of the game and the opportunity for children to put into practice what they have learned through small sided games.
- On the last day of the camp a “blitz” will be organised to provide each child with an introduction to competitive games.